Prepper Search Engine

Prepper Search
Loading
Get This Search Engine

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Starting My Bug Out Bag



I am starting my first Bug Out Bag. I’ve packed  a bunch of times for camping trips, but I have never had a Bug Out Bag.  With the way things are in the World today,  being prepared is not an option, it is a must... for everyone.  I will actually be preparing three Bug Out Bags, for my Wife, my Son, and myself.

For myself, I am going with a military surplus ALICE Pack.   For my Son, I will be using  a smaller backpack, with a hydration system.   For my Wife, I will be using a larger hiking backpack, with a hydration system. 

Stuff in Our Bug Out Bags so far:

Water Proof Matches
Fire starter (Metal Strikers)
(10) Lighters
First Aid Kit  (204 pieces)
Emergency Blankets
Hand Held CB Radio
Short wave Walkie Talkies
Fixed Blade Knives
Folding Blade Knives
Throwing Knives
Tampons (to stop bleeding in wounds)
Candles
72 hour food ration for each bag
72 hour Water ration for each bag
Camping Hatchet
Handguns
Ammo
Bandanna
Flairs
Rope
Fishing supplies
(3) Duct Tape
Clothes for layering
Wool socks
Cold weather gloves
Cold Weather Hats
(2) Water Purifying Tablets
(3) 5 Gallon Collapsible water Buckets
Toilet Paper
Foot Powder
Tooth Brushes
Tooth Paste
Soap
Disinfecting Wipes
Money (Coins, Cash, and Silver Bars)
Flash Lights (Crank no Battery)
Radio (Crank no Battery)
Small Solar Powered Radio
Cooking Utensils (Pots, Plastic Plates, Spoons, Knives, Forks)
Leather mans (Utility Tools)
Compass
Whistles
Vaseline
Cotton Balls
Sleeping Bags
Tarps
Snake bite kit
Mirror


Things We still Need:

Medicine (antibiotics)
Multi Vitiams
Traps
Tent

No comments:

Post a Comment